Very sad to see how the big American companies go to die.But as we all know online shopping is the now business and who does not make good on this matter is out of the game.

I personally have had terrible experiences with Sears in the last two opportunities I have tried to buy from them even online and at store, both while shopping for my children Christmas's gifts. At store they didn't have the merchandise so made the order online but the merchandise never arrived and we did not receive any notice until we claim we received a refund but my kids never got their Christmas gift, shopping online was same experience, the merchandise never arrive and we received refund after one month. Very annoying!

Working that way any company has to succumb.I just hope that the many people working on getting the company alive can find a great strategy to quit their lately bad taste.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sears claim. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

We are upset to see you feel this way.We'd be happy to turn your experience around.

Please allow one more opportunity to do so. We are available at any of our social channels to assist our members.

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!    Thank you, SearsCares