2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Delivery person was rude. He complained that he couldn't do hook up because of nobs so, I made it easier by cutting off watet supply. He stated he could not install hose because the hose that I have prevents back ups. I don't know this to be true.

When he wss done with the setup, I asked sbout removal of the old machine. At the time of purchase I was told that that the delivery person handles the removal. The 2nd delivery person said he had to check the person that installed the machine. I was told that they don't do removals, and that an additional fee is required. He then agreed to put the washer outside without a fee. I requested that it be left at the curb thinking that it be on the sidewalk. They left it in the street where you park and where I could get a summons from the township! Thank God for my neighbor who put it on the sidewalk.

Since the NEW washer wasn't putting out hot water and the hot water at the sink was no longer working, I called Sears.

Sears determined that it was a delivery problem. So, another outsourced delivery team came the next day. The hot water/washer problem was resolved but, they said that a plumber was needed for the hot water/sink issue. The hot water at the sink worked just fine until the washer installation.

Almost forgot when the washer was delivered, I asked the delivery person if there was anything needed as a courtesy. His rude reply was "steps." My buttom step to basement does slope downward. I don't feel the rude reply was necessary. He appeared to have an attitude from arrival!

THIS IS WHAT SEARS HAS OUTSOURCED TO DELIVER YOUR NEW APPLIANCES!!

This is only one of my complaints since November 2017.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

I can see why sears ifs failing. They have no interest in supporting their products.

They are willing to sell you parts and service contracts but not have a conversation with you about the parts you need to order.

Next appliance purchase will definitely not be a Kenmore. But that is probably a moot point as Sears is going under.

I hope that a resolution will be the result after my one of many complaints is posted. I'very contacted Sears about the many issues and so far, no response.Can't provide a review at this time. Need to see a response from Sears and a customer friendly resolution first.

Shop at a local appliance store. You will get local delivery and service. Rochester NY