2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Another Pissed Off Sears Customer. I will never buy anything from Sears again unless it is something that is not offered elsewhere.

Try to return some clothes I bought last year and couldn't because the new policy is 30 days return. There was no written statement on my receipt that stated clothes must be returned within 30 days for refund. If the terms and conditions are not written on the receipt, Sears should accommodate the customer. Well, they did not and I was treated with a great deal of condescension from the cashier and manager.

They have just lost me and my family as a customer. Who in the right mind would buy clothes with a 30 days return policy? That is Sears policy!

I guess they don't want to sell clothes as a business. No wonder there was hardly anyone in the store!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "store credit" as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

who needs more than 30 days to realize they don't want clothes??

also, the government says the return policy has to be posted (even if it's tiny font) at the cash register (which it has been at every sears I've been to) and on their website (with it is)

they don't have to put it on their receipt.