I purchased a pair of shoes through Sears, received my order, and they were not as described so I sent them back. My return package was received by the returns department on June 23, 2016.

It has now been 27 business days (July 29, 2016) and I STILL have not received my refund. I called into the customer service line to complain and get my money back only to be told I will have to wait another 3-5 business days to receive an answer on my refund! This is absurd!

Their return policy says refunds are issued within 2 weeks. That's obviously not accurate at all!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of shoes from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $39 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not giving me a refund for over a month. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments