I bought a brand new snow blower in January of 2014.I used it for two snow storms in February of 2014.We had snow months later in November and I used it.

The machine worked fine. I store it in my shed. In January of 2015 I could not start it. I could not even pull the rope or use the electric start because it felt like the engine was bonded up.

I called repair services and the tech they sent proceeded to berate me and tell me how I messed it up and that it isn't under any warranty. I told him it is under warranty until 2016. He just looked at me and said that he doesn't know that. I asked him to stop berating and belittling me and if he could fix it it.

He then went inside his truck for ten minutes. He came out and said to me" I told them that you are a very nice guy, but, they said it was your fault so I will not fix your machine. I called Sears and talked with numerous people. Everyone I talked with gave me a reference number that when I did call back the numbers were not valid reference numbers.I wrote to Sears to no avail.I finally got to talk with someone in customer service and they told me that the repair tech told them that because of my neglect they would not repair it.

She also told me that as far as Sears goes it is in my hands and not theirs. I have been a customer with Sears for over 40 years.

That just ended.I will never purchase anything at Sears again.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of sears repair from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments