I hard ordered a refrigerator 4 weeks ago. At the time I was told it would take 3 weeks to get my appliance.

That was a stretch but I decided i would wait. At the 3 weeks mark, I get an automated call telling me that the fridge would be one week late. I had not refrigerator now going on 4 weeks. I asked to talk to the salesperson and request that they sell me the floor model.

It was refused. I tried to get a manager and left 2 messages and no one called me back. A week later I find out by calling the 800 number that once again my fridge is delayed. I cannot believe this.

All attempts to contact the store were not answered. The phone rang numerous times and no one in appliance even picked it up. I have had terrible customer service, no one interested in fixing this problem and no call backs.

I would never shop Sears again and would not recommend this company at all. Beware!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to "i want the store model for this refrigerator delivered to my home this saturday july 30th. no more delays are acceptable and i will cancel this order and shop elsewhere if this is not done".

The most disappointing in user's experience was very delayed delivery of product and very poor customer service from management and retail support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments