I hard ordered a refrigerator 4 weeks ago. At the time I was told it would take 3 weeks to get my appliance.

That was a stretch but I decided i would wait. At the 3 weeks mark, I get an automated call telling me that the fridge would be one week late. I had not refrigerator now going on 4 weeks. I asked to talk to the salesperson and request that they sell me the floor model.

It was refused. I tried to get a manager and left 2 messages and no one called me back. A week later I find out by calling the 800 number that once again my fridge is delayed. I cannot believe this.

All attempts to contact the store were not answered. The phone rang numerous times and no one in appliance even picked it up. I have had terrible customer service, no one interested in fixing this problem and no call backs.

I would never shop Sears again and would not recommend this company at all. Beware!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I want the store model for this refrigerator delivered to my home this Saturday July 30th. No more delays are acceptable and I will cancel this order and shop elsewhere if this is not done..

I didn't like: Very delayed delivery of product, Very poor customer service from management and retail support.

Comments