Verified Reviewer

MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 1124****. i CANCELED MY HOME WARRANTY POLICY IN OCTOBER 2020.

I TOLD THEM TO CANCEL. THEY CONTINUED TO DEDUCT MY PREMIUM OF 70.99 EACH MONTH. I DID NOT NOTICE. THEN IN APRIL I GOT A NEW ATM CARD.

THEY COULD NOT DEDUCT ANYMORE. I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND EACH TIME IM GIVEN A DIFFERENT REASON WHY THEY CONTINUED TO DEDUCT THE PREMIUM. I HAVE BEEN DENIED THE RIGHT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR AND WAS TOLD 3 TIMES THEY WOULD GET BACK TO ME BY PHONE. NO SUPERVISOR HAS CALLED ME BACK TO DATE.

I WANT MY 5 MONTHS OF PREMIUMS RETURNED. IM TIRED OF THE DIFFERENT STORIES. IS THIS HOW SEARS GOES OUT OF BUSINESS. I NEED MY MONEY BACK AND AN ANSWER WHY SEARS WAS INVOLVED IN SUCH SHODDY PRACTICES.

PLEASE ANSWER MY EMAIL. I TRIED TO CALL CORPORATE BUT THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME ANY NUMBERS FOR HOME WARRANTY CEO OR ANYONE IN CHARGE.

Location: Kendrick, Idaho