this was my last email sent to Sears:

Just for the record I went into a store and purchased nearly $5000 worth of kitchen appliances on Feb 18th for delivery on March 6th for a kitchen remodel. On March 3rd I received a audio recording saying there was a change to my delivery and for me to call a 1800 number to reschedule. Upon calling I was told NONE of the appliances were available for delivery. When I asked when they would be available as I was working with a contractor, she told me MAYBE the month of May!!! Mind you I didn't order anything exotic. She offered me no solutions in way of a substitute other than she was sorry. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she told me someone would call. Never received a call. I then called the store and was told they didn't have time to talk to me because they were "helping another customer and would have to call me back" I asked to speak to a manager at the store level and was told no one was there! So imagine my frustration.

I went to HomeDepot.com and ordered all new appliances and had them delivered in less than 48 hours! While it takes Sears nearly 3 months??? In this day and time when there is so much competition how does Sears stay in business? this was my first time shopping at a sears in over 5 years and I will wager I will never enter one again. I don't want anything from Sears but my complete refund of $4797 which was charged to my AMEX. I will be filing a charge dispute with AMEX if my card is not credited by Friday March 6th. 7-10 days is ridiculous for a refund but mind you so is waiting 3 months for a delivery. I guess I should expect nothing else from this corporation. Its a shame you had an opportunity to have a new customer instead you have lost one for life.

chadwickpitts wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor response from sears. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments