Resolved

Update by user May 10

OWNERSHIP and RESPONSIBILITY :)

Original review posted by user May 09

Good Morning All!

Once again, I come before each and every one of you, as a consumer, as a vessel of acceptance and renewal, to THANK SEARS SHC for taking the time, initiative and Grace to take on the waves and the affronts that you are facing as an entity. It is easy to speak and express the frustrations and problems all are encountering; but in the process, further examine our participation in how this is all transforming the actuality of consumption, and how we all can address and confront those issues that literally have driven all of us 'insane'.

Group insanity, as this is has clearly marked and identified throughout this war has revealed the very nature of ALL THINGS we have done incorrectly. Each and every one of us has a responsibility to take on our involvement and examine our faults and how each of us brought this mess into actual fruition. I and each of you are responsible, nonetheless, DIRECTLY and INDIRECTLY.

Responsibility is the effort we each have made to complain about the problems, yet the consequences of such actions seem not to effect our own circles, but they do. I am convinced that no real change and feedback can occur until each of us assumes, complies and takes OWNERSHIP of what we all have done wrong in order to attempt to correct it, singly and corporately. With that being said, the ultimate and final examination belongs to all of us, to do and be better and to assist everyone to invoke a change in each of us. It is time to cease from complaining and take head on what we have done and make it better going forward.

I have taken the time to review some of the comments and posts made the past few days, and I have examined the statements to see exactly what has been said. In doing so, I have witnessed the falling away of our own courage by submitting to what facts and opinions are present. In turn, I have undertaken all perspectives involved, and discovered that each situation is similar, yet perplexingly different. However, despite this revelation, I too witnessed my own folly and arrogance. Question is, can we look in the mirror and see our responsibility? Paul of Tarsus said it best: "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I reasoned as a child, and I understood and ACTED like a child; but when I became an adult (recognition of my RESPONSIBILITY), I put aside childish things (1 Corinthians 13:11-12).

Sears is undergoing major positive changes and transitional correction, and they are stepping up and taking ownership of their mistakes, faults and failures. They are taking the charge and they are making exceptional efforts to correct their errors. WE NEED TO DO THE SAME. It is NOT ALL OF SEARS SHC FAULT. Subsequently, these elements and end results are not theirs solely, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. We are directly involved, whether you like it or not. We all have made it what it is, now let us know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we do made this mess EXACTLY what it is. Now, let us assist them to make the situation favorable for all persons presently and in the future.

In closing, I applaud, congratulate and deeply appreciate the very effort in tenacity to do the right thing by Sears SHC. I am not, nor have I receive, nor will receive ANYTHING that did not cost me absolutely everything, and it is in the Grace given all of us, I have not received anything from them, in kind, whether monetary, secretive or public, nothing tangible or unrightfully obtained publicly or privately. However, what I did receive was the satisfaction and assurance that they are doing what needs to be done. Rome wasn't built in a day, and certainly we cannot realistically assume that all issues will go away forthwith. Give them time, just as we have been given the grace and protection to do so, and we too have been given the grace to do the right thing. That is what moral ethos is all about: Character, Conversation and CONDUCT.

This mess is over, and now it is time to examine your own responsibility, (as I did mine) and MOVE FORWARD. It is a choice, and in the words of my grandmother: "You tell me who you hang around (associate yourself with) and I will tell you WHO and WHAT you are". A retail revolution has taken place.....What will your 'verse' be going forward? What contributions will you be remembered for? Let your epitaph demonstrate and prove that despite the odds and the myriad of problems that you are facing that you took responsibility and ownership of your life.

That is your testimony. Live it out, and run the race before you going forward in being and doing better.

I am, as I will always remain,

Rash Adelie Penquin ;)

I liked: Empathy, Ownership, Responsibility.

I didn't like: Mistakes.