With Company response

The center ring on my burner keeps burning out.The service man is very nice and caring but the problem is not solved.

We bought the stove but did not put it in service for several months as we were building a home. I actually cooked on the stove about 6 months then it went out. It was replaced and then I only cooked on it about 5 months and it went out again. Thank goodness for the expensive service contract.

The customer service rep was not kind but I wasn't either. He told me to read my contract and although it took 5 calls to fix it that only counts as one. In order to qualify for the lemon replacement it must burn out four times in 12 months. We winter away from our home for 3 months each year so that is hard to do.

One thing about it. Don't buy a $1999. stove from Sears and expect it to work.

Although it has the Sears name the rep told me Sears has nothing to do with it or its parts.Nice to know.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Please accept our apologies for the problems you are having with your range. I certainly understand your frustration with having the technician to your home five times to repair the same issue. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle an issue start to finish with one dedicated case manager. We would like to look into this situation further and offer our assitance to help resolve the issue with your range. We want to make sure that everything that can be done for you is being done.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the range was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (PC314295) I have assigned you for this website, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.