Hands down Sears in Norristown, PA was the worst customer service experience of my life. Take warning, when you enter a store and the 3 people working outnumber the customers that is a bad sign.

After multiple missed deliveries, I went to the store to speak with a Manager. The Manager knew my name and history of missed deliveries. She even mentioned she was planning to call me (I guess I beat her to it). I saw her write down my name for a specific day for another delivery attempt.

No call the day before for confirmation so again I have to chase people down. Turns out someone cancelled my order. No one could explain a reason for the cancellation. I really needed these appliances so I gave it one more try.

After another day of broken promises and no follow through I went to the store to cancel my order. Suprisingly, it was the easiest/no questions asked cancellation of my life. The associate was actually helpful and seemed happy to cancel my order.

I have been a loyal Sears customer for years and have purchased many big ticket items there (beds, lawn mowers, fitness equipment, tools, etc). I am now forever done with Sears.

I believe in the not too distant future Sears will be a case study for college students on how a once profitable, well respected business ran itself into the ground by providing poor customer service and lack of management.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears appliances for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments