Hands down Sears in Norristown, PA was the worst customer service experience of my life. Take warning, when you enter a store and the 3 people working outnumber the customers that is a bad sign.

After multiple missed deliveries, I went to the store to speak with a Manager. The Manager knew my name and history of missed deliveries. She even mentioned she was planning to call me (I guess I beat her to it). I saw her write down my name for a specific day for another delivery attempt.

No call the day before for confirmation so again I have to chase people down. Turns out someone cancelled my order. No one could explain a reason for the cancellation. I really needed these appliances so I gave it one more try.

After another day of broken promises and no follow through I went to the store to cancel my order. Suprisingly, it was the easiest/no questions asked cancellation of my life. The associate was actually helpful and seemed happy to cancel my order.

I have been a loyal Sears customer for years and have purchased many big ticket items there (beds, lawn mowers, fitness equipment, tools, etc). I am now forever done with Sears.

I believe in the not too distant future Sears will be a case study for college students on how a once profitable, well respected business ran itself into the ground by providing poor customer service and lack of management.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 16, 2015.

Comments