1.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

They list things on their sites that they don't have available- haven't updated in ages. Then they play a game to make the item look like it was shipped after they take your money, then when you pursue it they give you a song and dance clearly untrue story about why the item didn't make it to you and say they'll refund your money.

We'll see. I ordered a baby gate that was suprisingly well priced. Seems now like it was an old listing that they didn't attend to. I ordered the gate, and waited.

Seven days later they send me an email that it was shipped and a tracking number. When I clicked on the tracking number it says it left from a location in TN and delivered to the same location in TN. Then they tell me it was damaged in transit and delivered back to them. First it was a METAL gate...not easily damaged and two it would be really hard for someone to determine that it was damaged inside the package unless the whole package was mangled in a bad wreck, And third since when does USPS deliver damaged packages back to the sender...not very often.

I don't have time for this BS. If you value your time and energy and ordering something and just getting it without a bunch of hassle, avoid online sears and their marketplace sellers.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Offering items for sale that clearly aren't available and lying about the situation.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Website was easy to navigate.

I didn't like: That they offer stuff for sale that they dont even have.

Comments