Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Ordered washing machine 8-31 for instore pickup (was told it would be tuesday 9-4) it didnt come, on thursday 9-7 my app showed it was delivered so i call the 1800# and they say yes it was delivered. Luckly I called the actual store to find out it was not there it was set to be delivered on friday @230.

The employee said he would call ASAp. Friday @4 I hadnt heard anything so I called back this timw I was told it the truck "broke down" but the washing machine would be deliveres by 1pm today (9-9) I called AGAIN @ 4pm to be told the truck is MIA and they couldnt give me any time. So I call customer service and spoke with the rudest, nastiest rep named Patrick. I could not believe his tone and attitude.

He was so dissrepectful and I will be calling corporate. He told me it will be there in 24-48 hours (only business days) I asked 28-48 hours from when? No answer So next I called yet AGAIN and this rep says yeah its showing delievered I dont know why its not there. She tried calling the store (town mall, westminster md) but no one answers.

This is the WORST purchase I've ever had and I should have just went to another store and I would have my washing machine already. I need answers, I cant cancel my order and its not coming so what do I do?

Review about: Sears Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments