With Company response

went in for 2 tires oil change and alignment, first I had two service people fighting over who's customer i was (commissioned sale) I got a hold of the manager and told him no-one should be put in this situation. with the fighting going on I missed going to the movies with family.

next I was told about 1 1/2 hours for completion. 4 hours later they told me that they broke the stud off one of the wheels and were having a had time replacing it. after asking why no explanation was give after repeated time, at 4 1/2 they told me the car was ready when I asked if the oil change and alignment were completed they said NO when I ask what they were doing all this time nothing said.

the auto manager ran out when things started to get heated there. I when to the management office to complain and was told to refer to auto manager who was gone

Called sears corporate to Complain, person asked if they could call back they would get to the bottom of this NO CALL BACK 1 week now think they'll call back?????

Comments

SearsCares
#520270
Sears Response

Dear Auto Complaint,

I want to apologize for your recent customer service experience at our auto center. It certainly sounds as if you have experienced a great deal of frustration and we would like to assist you in making sure the situation is resolved. My name is Kiera with the Sears Cares Team; we are a single point of contact for escalated customer problems. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name which I have created for you (Auto Complaint) for reference to your issue. We do look forward to talking to you soon.

Kiera J.