It all started on Memorial Day 5/28/18. Sometime over night my Refrigerator stopped cooling. Had a total loss of food from the fridge and freezer. I called Sears Warranty and they said someone would be out the next day between 12pm and 5pm to diagnose the problem. I took a 1/2 day off from work to be home. At 5:00 pm I received a phone call from the Service guy saying he couldn’t make it to my house, so I told him that I had taken a 1/2 day off of work to be there and I wasn’t taking another 1/2 day off. So he asked me what was going on with the refrigerator, and I told him it wasn’t cooling. He said it was very common in the model I have “Kenmore” that the dryer and compressor are probably bad. So he told me he would order the parts and have them sent to my house.

I called customer service again on Thursday 5/31/18. To check on the order of the parts and to see when they were arriving, they told me that the pets were ordered on Tuesday, but no tracking # yet.

I called customer service again on Saturday and they told me the parts had shipped on Friday and they should be at my house on Monday.

I called again on Monday because I didn’t receive any packages, and they told me the parts would be there tomorrow ( Tuesday 6/3/18).

I did receive 1 part Tuesday, it was the Dryer for the Refrigerator. So I called Customer Service again Tuesday, and they told me the other part ( the Compressor) would be there tomorrow (Wednesday).

The part never came, so I called Customer Service again, Wednesday 6/4/18, and now they’re telling me that someone Re-Ordered the compressor Tuesday (6/3/18).

I said what the *** is going on with your company? It’s been a week and a half, and I still don’t have the parts, I told them I could’ve ordered them off of Amazon and had them in Two days!!!

So now they are telling me that the next Service date available to send a Service guy to fix my fridge is 6/14/18.....WTH.....and that is only if the compressor is delivered to my house before then.

We are a family of six, and the only refrigerator we have is a mini fridge. What an inconvenience to have to stop at the store every couple of days to buy food, we can’t do a full grocery shop.

I am so done with Sears. They used to have great customer service, Not so much anymore!!

Comments