1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a fridge on Saturday.Asked for delivery tue following Friday in am.

Was told no problem. Guys showed up at 6:30 pm Friday with wromg fridge. I had pictures. I have to drive back accross town Saturday to confirm my purchase, per manager.

Told delivery would be Monday afternoon. Fridge shows up, at 8:30 Momday morning but no power cord. They send someone at 6 pm to install, however it was the delivery truck driver and he had no clue on what he was doing amd said it was the wrong part. Tried to call store for an hour.

No one answered and if they did (3x) the picked up and hung up without saying a word. I end up driving accross town again to talk to manager. They said it was fine when it left the store. Delivery driver had to call and conference in to confirm no power cord.

New machine to be delivered Wednesday. They said i would get a call night bevore with window. No call. Guy shows up wednesday at 8 and calls asking where I am.

Immediately jeaded home from work. Was told he would be back within 2 hrs. 4 1/2 hours later, multple phoje calls and no answer on delivery time. At 3:30 i get a text saying he is going to be there in 30 minute tes.

I rush home again from work, still wIting and it is 7 pm. No calls, when i call, no one can answer my questions. Called delivery guy, no answer to multiple calls. I am ready to go to home depot and spend an e tra $200 to avoid the aggrevation.

Their non working fridge still in my house is going to end up at the curb when my new one from home depot arrives.If some trash diver gets it, well that is not my problem.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: All of the above except pay,ent problem and pricing.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: No customer service, Delivery, No customer service people in service not in our country.

Comments

That's sounds like sears, I would not purchase anything from them. Rochester, NY