• I’ve tried for 3 days to order a dryer that I saw in the local store online because I hadn’t quite made up my mine while I was there and was told I could order online – though its crazy I could use a Visa card online but not if I called back to my local store to order – how much sense does that make!!!
• Ok – I try to order online – set up an account and everything. Then every time I get to check out the site gives me an error:
o An error occurred while processing your request.
We apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem.
• So then I call the customer service number – 40 minutes on hold – the agent tries to order for me and she can’t because it keeps trying to add a washer – it did that to me too but I just put 0 in the filed for the washer and update – when she tried it kicked her out
• What good is a site that you supposedly can order online when neither I or your agents can get it to work?
• What sense is it to allow me to use a Visa card in store or supposedly online but if I want to order over the phone with the store I can only use a Sears card? Do you really want to sell products? THIS IS CRAZY!!!
I’m wondering if I should have just went somewhere else!!!
Review about: Sears Website.