Same ***- this is with their elite model- broken on delivery- don't buy from crooks- I'm wanting to start a class action lawsuit.Please contact me to stop these thieves.

They said they would repair but never did- "truck broke down man- nothing we can do- you'll just have to wait - sorry dude- you can come pick me up man then I can look at it- too bad, call customer service- have a nice night man- sorry about that- maybe they can reschedule- " how in the *** do these people stay in business ?I know- they just want our money!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6000 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

Did you call customer service back? Or have you decided to just sue the company?