2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I don't know what happened to Sears. They were once a premier store that everyone depended on, but now they can't seem to get anything right.

It took me 6 months to get my washer and dryer a few years ago and now I attempted to get the pedestals and that has proven to be an even bigger challenge. I made my order based on the specifications from the manuals. First, the rep ordered only 1 when clearly I requested 2. Common sense, one for the dryer, one for the washer.

Had to make a second order for the other one. Had to talk to 6 people to get this done. Most are in India, so communication was difficult. Finally got the delivery and of course, they sent pedestals that were to big.

Through the process of returning them, I learn that they no longer make the pedestals I need. They tell me to call Kenmore direct, but give me a number right back to Sears. Then I get my refund and it is $139.00 short.

Maybe it is time for this store to just close up shop and go away and take KMart with them. Service is just as bad there too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Bad customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 17, 2017.

Comments