Ease of Use
Layout of Store

The worst ever! I had a broken dryer and called to schedule an appointment and they kept me hanging for several days (always with a different excuse) and they quoted me one price and then they wanted to charge me twice just to take a look at an appliance!

I will never ever call them again and I'm not recommend them at all. I called them every day several times and reps were not knowledgeable, supervisors very nasty and mistreating customers rather that solving the problem (I had a very minor issue with a broken dryer that needed repair) and no one was able to send a technician for a week.

Please don't call them you better off buying a new appliance or call your local technician.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and rude staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears dryer repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears dryer repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments