3.3

Purchased a new refrigerator from Sears on Fri 7/10 but expressed my hesitation with the delivery service because I had issues with delivery of a washer last year from them. The salesman gave me his card and said he was sure everything would be fine but to call him if there were any problems. Every appliance I have ever purchased in my life with the exception of 1 has been from Sears, and I have never had delivery problems until last year.

When they showed up, the man asked me what door he should come in and I told him the side door because I did not really want them trampling over my wood floors. He told me the fridge was too big and it wouldn't fit. He also asked about removal of the old one and said he would move it to the garage. I told him that they were to cart it off as I'd paid the extra fee. He acted like he didn't want to take it. He then went out to his truck and I assumed they were getting ready to bring the fridge in. I went out to suggest to him that they remove the doors off the unit and they it would fit. Imagine my surprise when I saw the truck pulling away from my house. Not even an explanation as to why they were leaving! I think because it was the end of the day, they were lazy and did not want to have to remove doors from 2 units!

I immediately tried to call the store/salesman but no answer. I called the delivery number and was basically told since they were gone they couldn't come back until Sat 7/18. Really???

I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told someone would call me back within an hour. This happened multiple times. Finally they called to reschedule for Fri but by that time I was so disgusted with the lies and the run around that I cancelled the order.

I called the store today to make sure I received my credit. My salesman was on a "mini vacation" so much for him helping me when I had a problem. The person who did help me was nice and the manger offered me an additional 5% discount to come back in an re buy the refrigerator. Hahaha.... why I asked? So I could have another delivery issue with Sears? No thank you I told him. I will never buy another appliance from Sears EVER.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about kenmore refrigerator from Sears was delivery problemspoor customer service, lack of accountability and never received product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments