I ordered a living room set online at Sears.com.I waited for weeks until it was almost the delivery date.

When I called to ask what time it would be delivered (so I could take time off work) I was told to call Cymax.com (third party vendor that sales on Sears.com). Keep in mind, the people I talked to at Sears could barely speak English so there was much confusion and frustration! I called Cymax and it took more than a half an hour for them to answer the phone. After trying to locate the order through Sears.com, they informed me that Sears had priced the set too low and the manufacturer canceled my order.

NOBODY ever notified me and I found this out just days before it was to be delivered. Despite several phone calls and emails, NOBODY at Sears has made this right and now it's taking forever for them to credit my card back the money. So not only am I out all that money now, I have no couch and have to order something else. I have NEVER dealt with such terrible companies.

Customer service from Sears and Cymax have been the worst.

I am canceling my credit card with Sears and will NEVER do business again with them.BEWARE OF ONLINE ORDERS AND THEIR SHADY 3RD PARTY VENDORS!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments