Long time Sears customer will never buy from them again.

Purchased item online....arrived damaged in shipment. Spoke to many customer service reps during 1st day or 2 after receiving item.

Sent me incorrect 1st return label, Finally a more knowledgeable rep sent me corrected second label for full refund.

Majority of customer service people I spoke with not trained properly quote old expression "Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing." Could go on and on, but to add insult to injury last call I made to customer service after about 30 minutes I was hung up on before finding out why I did not receive a specific email I was supposed to receive. Tried to call corporate office to speak to a higher up...transferred me back to customer service...called back and corporate office operator hung up on me...very rude man! I used to love shopping at Sears...wanted to tell them about the problems I had so that they could improve service and stay in business. What a waste of time as they don't care!

Will hopefully receive my full amount of money paid refunded. Episode not over yet!

Comments