I had a service appointment for my Kenmore Refrigerator on May 3, 2017 between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.

The appointment was confirmed three times on May 2, 2017. At noon on May 3 I went on their on line tracking site to see where the tech was and the site had no record of my appointment. I called the 800 number which confirmed that the tech was scheduled to be there before 2. A tech never appeared.

When I question the Customer Service rep on the 800 line I was told that at 9 a.m. that morning someone had called my cell and land line to indicate that they had to reschedule the appointment and that both numbers did not have the ability to accept a voice mail message. Which was not true. When I asked then why not try again a few minutes later the customer service rep was bewildered.

I checked both lines and there were no missed calls. When I explained that to customer service they then put me on hold and said the reason my appointment was not going to be honored was because they overbooked, but that I could have a new appointment May 15 ,12 days later.

They tried to ofer me 40(k) Sears rewards points but I refused. When the tech shows up on May 15 I am going to tell him, I am sorry but i cancelled the appointment and they must have forgotten to tell you.

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

"When the tech shows up on May 15 I am going to tell him, I am sorry but i cancelled the appointment and they must have forgotten to tell you."

You seem like absolutely the worst type of person.