4.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought my Elite wall oven in Nov, 2017. Had it installed first week of Dec, and started my holiday baking.

After the Pecan pie dripped sugar on the bottom of the oven, I set the Self Clean option, having more baking, as well as the Christmas turkey to roast. The oven quit working after that. Called Sears to send a repairman. The soonest he could be here was Jan 30.

So I am out an oven, BRAND NEW!!!, for a month and a half. The repairman comes out, says the Thermostat was burned out, and I shouldn't have used the self clean option! So, he ordered the thermostat, and said the soonest 2 men could come out to pull out the oven, is March 5. Another month!!!

I received the thermostat on Feb 1, called Sears to inform them of the arrival, and was told my new appt was for Feb 5. I called when I hadn't received a phone call confirming the appt, and was told 3 times that I was on the list for todays appt. At 5:45, I called Sears again only to be told that my appt was for Mar 5. I was lied to 6 times, each by a different person.

I sat home all day, not wanting to miss my appt. How evil you people are. I have already cut up my Sears card, and will never shop there again.

My father worked for Sears for 42 years, and was very proud of this store. Thank god he's not here any longer to witness how I am being treated.

Review about: Sears Oven Repair.

I liked: Ordering online, Online order.

I didn't like: Sears does not install.

Comments

Sears is worthless now, they have lied to me and my family several times to cover up for their poor service.

My grandmother worked for Sears for a long time in the 70's and 80's and would be so disappointed in them now.