They only say what you want to hear! I purchase my first Fridigaire Gallery 7/15.Called on had it replaced do several loud noises.

So the second on was delivered, and so the nightmare begins. After receiving the 2nd fridg. the freeze size was warp would not hold shelf or basket. Water dispenser and ice maker would dispenser would come on without anyone there.

So, after fighting with them almost 10 mos they finally got someone who knew how to complete there job. But, the story hasn't ended the delivery company they chose was another nightmare, it took them almost a month and 1/2, with the 1st deliverly of the item being a dented and mared refg. The 2nd delivery appiontment date was a call to let me know that they be at my home is 10 min but that the refg., was stratched and missing the bottom vent. The 3rd delivery was took the longest I had to call to fine out what was going on with the refg.There response "OH!

it's here what date would you like it delivered" They delivered it but would not take the front door off hinges or connect or set up refig. even thou they had instruction to due so! 3rd freezer is a ICE FOLLIEI have to defrost it once a week or I cannot get to any of my food items, as they are ingulf in ice. I have been told that they are replacing it and that a company will be calling me that has been 3 weeks. Now the ice maker is making a loud noise I have to shut it off.

So no water or ice maker. Just great!!! I have ask for my money back or upgrade at there expense, but do u think they care heck know. I'm going on my 4th darn refrig you think they would get the message.

I know I have!

As has many of my co-workers, family, friends, and whoever I can pass this sad product and not to mention the company that says they stand behind they product.the only thing they stand behind is there bank accounts!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears refrigerator repair from Sears was lies of warrenties , but reviewer liked nice salesman. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments