Falmouth, Maine
With Company response

sears scheduled delivery of samsung washer for wed dec 19th.they delivered wrong washer.

reschedule for fri dec 21st. they are suppose to call the night before. they did not. i called today (21st) and they are not sure when they are coming.

I have lost 2 days of work because of this,plus i do not want to sit waiting all day for them to come. how is sears going to compensate me for this inconvenience.

i am tempted to cancel my order and by the washer elsewhere.I want to hear from sears.

roger wilmot e-mail rogerwilmo24@gmail.com tel 207-233-5770

Sears Response

Dear Roger Wilmot,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We would like to apologize for the multiple issues you have experienced with your washer delivery. We understand how upsetting setbacks like this are for you, and we would like to see what can be done to help. I do see that you have provided your contact information, and I am forwarding your information over to Sears Cares team for attention. As soon as a case manager becomes available, one will be in touch with you. Thank you for your patience and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.