With Company response

DO NOT buy at Sears. They are liars and will do NOTHING to help you with your problem.

I purchased an item online and conveniently the money was taken only to receive an email quickly after the money was taken, saying the item was sold out.

I paid with a gift card. Its been over a month and a half, 3 phone call and an email and I have STILL not received a credit. They give me numbers to call that are automated answering machines.

TAKE YOUR MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE. They are cheap, trashy and don't care about their customers.

Comments

THEY STOLE OVER $800 FROM ME.

******************************SEARS STOLE MY MONEY TOO***************************

I have a similar issue. I had two Sears Merchant Cards and that had about $145. I go to use them at the store and I was told that both cards have expired. First of all I was not aware nor told about the expiry on the cards. The cashier pointed saying it says that on the back of the card. That’s when I decided that I won’t shop at Sears anymore.

It doesn’t matter. It is my money. I was given to use at the store. I was also told that since 2007 you can’t have an expiry date on these cards. I am going to look into this more and might have to sue them NOT for $140 but to prove a point.

I have been telling everyone and will keep on posting all over the internet that DON’T BUY AT SEARS.

I have a proof that they stole my money.

******************************DON’T SHOP AT SEARS*********************************

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Dear Valued Sears Customer,

I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears for the difficulties that have occurred in getting you properly credited for your online purchase. This is certainly not how Sears does business and you should not have had to wait over a month for your refund. We would very much like to help and make sure that you receive any money you are due.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team which is a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we may address the concerns you related in a timely manner. In the email please refer to the reference name that we have given your post (online customer) so that we will be able to quickly access your information. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (online order) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Laura D.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response Lee's Summit, Missouri, United States #591619

I orderd a product, order was cancelled by sears within an hour saying it was out of stock.I paid using a DEBIT card, no refund has been posted to my account.

Sears say they see NO charge, but I see the charge on my card,already disputed with bank but takes 14 days.

HELP ME!I have already faxes my statement over two times, not getting anywhere, They are illegally keeping my money.