2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a diamond and gold Angel Pendent with a 14" gold chain for Christmas on line. After wearing for 4 days the chain broke.

My wife drove from S.C. to the local Store in Savannah, Ga. to the Oglethorpe Mall She went to the jewelry dept. and stated her case to the employee.

First she said the chain had "Stretched" causing the chain to break. What ????? Then my wife questioned why a stretching rope chain would break. The employee stated that this chain was a "temporary" chain for the diamond pendent.

What? She walked out of the store very bewildered and very unsatisfied with the employees rude behavior. Being her Husband for 46 years of marriage, I wanted to give her a nice Christmas present. We live aboard a yacht with the name "Sea Angel".

This is the reason I bought the diamond and gold pendent on line from Sears. End results is we are very disappointed in a very rude and non carrying employee to help with this problem. Being a customer since 1970, you can take this to the bank. We will NEVER do any business with this company!

I will get great pleasure in forwarding our discussing results to our many friends and u-tube concerning Sears lack of customer service and helping a long term customer with defective product. Captain Mark Covington, Sea Angel M/Y.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Jewelry Department.

Preferred solution: New rode neckless - Wife likes the Angel pennent..

I didn't like: Poorly trained staff.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 05, 2017.

Comments

What yacht owner shops for jewelry at Sears?

"Aye-Aye" Captain. Forthwith, All hands, should be informed of your updated liberty policy, before going ashore. Also, all Shore Patrol Officers, advised, as well.