I ordered a flower arrangement for my daughter, following her surgery. The wrong arrangement was delivered that cost less than what I had ordered.

I called, and was told that they would pick up the wrong arrangement the next day and deliver the one I had ordered. No flowers were delivered the next day. I called again, and was told that the florist didn't have that particular arrangement available. They wanted to pick up the flowers they delivered and have a different florist deliver the flowers I wanted.

I told them I just wanted to cancel the order and get a full refund. Instead they charged me again for the arrangement. When I called back to speak with a manager, named Liz, she said that I would have to send in a statement showing both charges, because her records showed that I had been credited. It was evident in her tone that she didn't care a flip about the situation.

In talking with my American Express credit card company they said that there were two charges for the same thing and that they would take care of it. I have used Sears Flowers for decades and never had a problem.

It's been a couple of years since I have ordered through them, and after seeing how far downhill they have slid, as far as customer service and providing a reliable product, I will take my business elsewhere from now on.

Reason of review: several of the above issues.

Preferred solution: Unlike Sears Flowers, my credit card company is reliable and reputable and are helping me with this. Sears Flowers just needs to know what happened, in case anyone there cares about what kind of service they are providiing..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 12, 2015.

Comments