2.8

TO THE HEAD MANAGER OF SEARS IN THE SHALLOTTE NC 28470, STORE I GO IN TO MAKE MY PAYMENT AND TO GET FILTERS FOR MY NEW REFRAGTER THAT I ONLY HAD FOR 6MONTHS .I DO NOT USE THE WATER OUT OF IT AND THE FILTERS ALREADY NEED TO BE REPLACED AND THEY TOLD ME WHEN I BOUGHT IT THAT I WOULD GET THE FILTERS FOR FREE BECAUSE I GOT THE EXTRA WARRENTY ON IT . SO I ASK THE MANAGER TO GIVE ME MY FILTERS AND HE SAID HE COULD NOT GIVE THEM TO ME BECAUSE HE WAS NOT THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT TO MY HOUSE.

SO I SAID TO HIM MY HUSBAND TOLD ME IT WAS YOU WHO BROUGHT IT BECAUSE HE WAS EITHER MEXICAN OR PUERTO RICAN AND THEN HE GOT UPSET, AND SAID TO ME HE IS NOT A *** MEXICAN OR PUERTO RICAN DONT *** CALL ME THAT AGAIN AND I ASK WHATS THATS GOT TO DO WITH MY FILTERS WE WAS FUSSING BACK AND FORTH THEN HE KEEP CURSING ME OUT AND SAID YOU *** AND *** I TOLD YOU IM NOT GIVING YOU NO *** FILTERS OR TAKING YOUR PAYMENT SO GET THE *** OUT BEFORE I CALL THE COPS . SO I SAID I WILL CALL THEM FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU GOT TO TAKE MY PAYMENT AND I CALLED THE 1800 NUMBER ON MY CARD AND SHE TOLD HIM HE BETTER TAKE MY PAYMENT AND HE GAVE ME THE PHONE BACK AND STILL SAID IM NOT TAKING YOUR *** PAYMENT OR YOU ARE NOT GETTING THEM *** FILTERS. HE WANTED ME TO APLOGIZE FOR SAYING ALL I KNOW WAS MY HUSBAND SAID IT WAS A MEXICAN OR PUERTO RICAN THAT BROUGHT IT TO MY HOUSE AND PUT DENTS IN IT AND I LET IT SLIDE . I DONT THINK I SAID NOTHING OUT THE WAY ABOUT YOUR RACE .I WAS JUST POINTING IT OUT WHAT CAME TO MY HOUSE BECAUSE I KNEW HE WASNT BLACK OR WHITE.

MY GRANDSON IS PUERTO RICAN WHY ARE YOU SO MAD FOR WHAT I SAID I THOUGHT YOU WAS .HE JUST KEPT CURSING ME OUT AND HE TOLD ME TO GET THE *** OUT THE STORE NOW.SO I LEFT TO TAKE MY HUSBAND HOME AND WENT TO THE POLICE DEPAREMENT AND SIGNED A PAPER WHICH MY LAWYER SAID I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT BECAUSE I WAS NOT IN THE WRONG I JUST WANTED MY FILTERS THAT THEY PROMISED TO GIVE TO ME AND PAY MY PAYMENT .SO IF THERES NOTHING DONE ABOUT THE WAY HE TALKED TO ME AND ANOTHER LADY THAT WAS TAKING HER LAWMOWER BACK MY LAWYER WILL AND HERS . SHE ONLY HAD IT FOR 3 WEEKS AND ITS MESSED UP. HE FINALLY SAID HE WOULD CHANGE IT WHEN SHE TOLD HIM HER HUSBAND IS COMING.

SO PLEASE SOMEONE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER PLEASE 910 231-1414 ASAP.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments