Sears will not sell any products to consumers who live in apartment buildings, regardless of whether they own or rent the unit. I am so sick of being discriminated against because I can't afford to buy property. I pay more in rent, I have no investment, I don't get the tax breaks, so basically the rich get richer, the poor get poorer and all this is supported by Sears which refuses to even sell and deliver products to consumers who live in apartments. Just sopke with the manager at (877) 613 3888

Sears will not sell any products to consumers who live in apartment buildings, regardless of whether they own or rent the unit. I am so sick of being discriminated against because I can't afford to buy property. I pay more in rent, I have no investment, I don't get the tax breaks, so basically the rich get richer, the poor get poorer and all this is supported by Sears which refuses to even sell and deliver products to consumers who live in apartments. Just sopke with "Peter" the manager at (877) 613 3888

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #692354

Why in heaven's name did you repeat this three times?What were you trying to buy that it would make any difference what type of residence you live in?

As far as how wealthy a person is, that doesn't determine if you rent of own. Most of the people that I know that live in apartments do so because of the convenience----not having to worry about upkeep, yard work, etc. Probably if you are trying to buy something that has to be installed, that might be a reason they won't sell it to you. When you rent you aren't supposed to install things without the landlords OK.

Most landlords want to install things themselves or have their maintenance people do the installing. What kind of tax break do you think people that own their homes receive. The people that I know that are home owners are always complaining about how high their real estate taxes are. If you pay more in rent, than a mortgage payment would be, the apartment you are living in is way too expensive.

You do have to stop and think that in your rent, some of the utilities are included. The rent for my two bedroom apartment includes heat, water, sewer, garbage. They toss cable in as a thank you for renting from them. All I have to pay besides the rent is electricity, phone, and internet.

But even if I had to pay for cable, it would still be cheaper than a home owner having to pay a mortgage payment, plus all of the utilities, and home owner's insurance.

The renter's insurance that I have is a lot cheaper than homeowner's would be.Count your blessings.