1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I tried to return a 1/2" ratchet that my elderly father had given to me for Christmas.I wanted to return it because I had already purchased one.

I was told without a receipt there was nothing they would do. The ratchet was in its original package and not opened. All I wanted was store credit. One of the department managers said if I had my fathers e-mail address he may be able to help me.

My father is 85 years old he does not use e-mail. Any way why would they credit me if he had a e-mail address?

I was told they could look up the purchase.I have never been asked for my e-mail address when purchasing anything fro Sears.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears manager from Sears was return policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments