Called sears about my one year old washing machine quit working ,they told me tech. service man would be there next day ,he never showed he called evening before saying he just got sears request late evening so could we reschedule .

I agreed next day ,while on phone with tech. I ask if they had reset code he said yes and would call me back ,guess what never called now he told Sears that he gave me a code and I was supposed use it and messed my washing machine up and now they say they wont honor their warranty ,I hate to call a person a liar but tech.

service man is ,he never returned any my phone calls and why should I have to call serviceman to begin with because people to lazy to do their jobs if that the way the run business no wonder their closing up shop. cut them people out and provide customers with tech phone numbers ,now four days later still waiting for a response from sears , well to make it short ,tech lied and they should fire him ,if they would ask I would tell them I'm on disability for a reason , contacted Attorney General and will take it from there ,poor business and manners from sears facility

Review about: Sears Washing Machine Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments