With Company response Not resolved

RECENTLY I PURCHASED A CRAFTSMAN GARAGE DOOR OPENER AND PAID THE $150 TO HAVE IT INSTALLED. SEARS INFORMED ME SOMEONE WOULD CONTACT ME WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

I WAS CONTACTED AROUND 10 PM ON A SUNDAY NIGHT. THEY OFFERED THE NEXT DAY 1-4 PM. I INFORMED THE GUY I NEED THE FIRST APPOINTMENT. I ALSO INFORMED THE GUY ON THE PHONE I WAS WILLING TO WAIT FOR WHENEVER THE DAY WOULD COME, BUT IT WAS IMPERATIVE I NEEDED THE FIRST APPOINTMENT, WHETHER IT BE THAT WEEK OR EVEN THAT MONTH.

HE GIVES ME THE UPCOMING WEDNESDAY 8-11 AM. I CALL UP AT 9:30 AM ON THAT WEDNESDAY (TODAY). THE SAME GUY TELLS ME THE TECH IS FINISHING UP ANOTHER JOB. HE'D BE THERE IN ABOUT 1/2 HOUR.

AT 10:30 AM STILL NO ONE. I CALL BACK AND HE TELLS ME THE GUY IS IN ROUTE. THIS MAY SOUND A BIT PETTY TO SOME BUT MY REALITY IS I HAVE TO WORK. I ALREADY PAID CLOSE TO $400 FOR THE TOTAL PACKAGE.

NOW I HAVE TO TAKE A DAY OFF FROM WORK. I MAKE $240 A DAY. I AM NOT PAYING $640 FOR A GARAGE DOOR OPENER AND WASTING A VALUABLE DAY OFF. I ONLY GET 19 DAYS OFF YEARLY.

365 DAYS IS VERY LONG AND I'D RATHER USE MY TIME FOR MORE PRESSING MATTERS THAN A DOOR. IT IS NOW ALMOST 12PM AND I AM SUPPOSED TO BE AT WORK BY 11 AM. I WAS EXCUSED UNTIL 12 PM TODAY BUT I AM EVEN LATE FOR THAT. THIS WAS A TOTAL WASTE FOR ME.

NOW ONE HAS OFFERED AN APOLOGY. THEY FEEL THEY HAVE ENOUGH VICTIMS, SORRY CLIENTS, SO THE LITTLE GUY DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. I MATTER TO ME. I MATTER.

TIME IS VERY PRECIOUS AND I DO NOT LIKE IT WASTED NOR DISREGARDED. WELL IT WAS WASTED BY SEARS, SEARS CONTRACTORS AND ALL THE DEPARTMENTS I CALLED FOR JUSTIFICATION. NO SORRY. NO REMORSE.

JUST BRING THE PRODUCT BACK WITH YOUR RECEIPT AND WE WILL ISSUE YOU A REFUND. I MATTER TO ME. YOU MATTER.

PLEASE DO NOT LET ANYONE WASTE YOUR TIME, DISREGARD YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL WORTHLESS AS SEARS HAS DONE TO ME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

---------------------------------------- T KEY OF BAY SHORE, NY

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi tkey123,

Thank you for posting about your Craftsman garage door opener repair. We apologize for the inconvenience and confusion you have encountered. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I would like to take this time to offer our assistance. We would be more than happy to have a case manager follow up with you in order to address your garage door repair need. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (tkey123), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, thank you for taking time to bring this matter to our attention; we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.