Update by user Jun 29, 2015

I'm scared. I have had trougle sleeping.

Tomorrow I am getting a physical and the Dr.

has ordered all sorts of tests and exams.

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN INSIDE OUT because of SEARS.

I have to take my child to follow up tests.

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2015

I bought an LG refrigerator from sears. At installation the water and ice dispenser tasted like oil ( not cooking). Thinking SEARS would only use non toxic material I decided to let the water flow.

I contacted the sales rep with my complaint and he assured me all would be well that he would send the techs ( this happened twice ) I think he wanted to delay because of the warranty.

STATUS my child was hospitalized due to urinary tract problems and I have diarrea since 10 days ago. The water in the glass has bubbles on the glass wall ( oil and water don't mix)

There are technicians taking samples for toxic material, petroleum products and things I never heard of.

Reason of review: defective and sales person avoided applying the warranty.

Preferred solution: full refund or exchange for other refrigerator similar characteristica.

I didn't like: Dont honor warranty.

Comments

sears toxic refrigerator

I just broke the news to my husband. The gastroenterologist thinks I need an intestinal BIOPSY!!!!!!

Ufortunately I have diarrea and the procedure will have to be done until I'm better.

There goes our vacation money.

WHO would think that buying a refrigerator could get you sick. I hope the lab results give an answer and a solution to our family suffering.