Update by user Jun 29, 2015

I'm scared. I have had trougle sleeping.

Tomorrow I am getting a physical and the Dr.

has ordered all sorts of tests and exams.

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN INSIDE OUT because of SEARS.

I have to take my child to follow up tests.

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2015

I bought an LG refrigerator from sears. At installation the water and ice dispenser tasted like oil ( not cooking). Thinking SEARS would only use non toxic material I decided to let the water flow.

I contacted the sales rep with my complaint and he assured me all would be well that he would send the techs ( this happened twice ) I think he wanted to delay because of the warranty.

STATUS my child was hospitalized due to urinary tract problems and I have diarrea since 10 days ago. The water in the glass has bubbles on the glass wall ( oil and water don't mix)

There are technicians taking samples for toxic material, petroleum products and things I never heard of.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. doloressanchez stated that there is a room for improvement of dont honor warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "defective and sales person avoided applying the warranty" of lg refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Sears needs to "full refund or exchange for other refrigerator similar characteristica" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

sears toxic refrigerator

I just broke the news to my husband. The gastroenterologist thinks I need an intestinal BIOPSY!!!!!!

Ufortunately I have diarrea and the procedure will have to be done until I'm better.

There goes our vacation money.

WHO would think that buying a refrigerator could get you sick. I hope the lab results give an answer and a solution to our family suffering.