With Company response

I have ordered some home furniture from sears.com on 1/26/13. Shipping charges were whopping $220. My looking the shipping charges, I thought they were going deliver next day? But no luck, order email says it will take 2 weeks (2/9/13).

My card was charged same day (1/26). In general merchants charge once the order is shipped. Hmm, Is it shipped? NO.When I checked the status at sears.com it shows processing. So, I called SEARS, she was nice and told me order will be shipped on 1/30. Reasonable.

Now the drama begins.1/30, checked the status, still processing. Contacted SEARS via Chat, was told, "Once the order is shipped, you will be notified via email".1/31, same story. "Once the order is shipped, you will be notified via email. But you will receive it by 2/9/13."2/2, Same story. "Once the order is shipped, you will be notified via email. But you will receive it by 2/9/13."2/4, Same story. "Once the order is shipped, you will be notified via email. But you will receive it by 2/9/13."2/5, Same story. "Once the order is shipped, you will be notified via email. But you will receive it by 2/9/13."2/7, Same story. "Once the order is shipped, you will be notified via email. But you will receive it by 2/9/13."2/9, Same story. "Once the order is shipped, you will be notified via email. But you will receive it by 2/9/13."2/10, Same story. "Once the order is shipped, you will be notified via email. But you will receive it by 2/9/13."

In between, my order was sent to research department, but they came back with same story. "Once the order is shipped, you will be notified via email".

Now it is 2/11, no idea where my order is, my card was charged 15 days ago and no one has any clue.

Dealing with Sears customer service representatives is really frustrating to such a point you never ever want to deal with them again. I feel like they were specially trained to p**s customers so that SEARs will go bankrupt as soon as possible.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous1961

My name is Liz and I am with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your post here and I want to apologize for all the difficulty you’ve had with your online order. From your post I can see that there were problems from the very beginning and I can certainly understand your frustration at our lack of customer service. At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have failed met that goal on several levels with this incident. We would very much like to speak with you regarding your experience. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous1961) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.