With Company response Not resolved

Ordered a treadmill online in November with an expected delivery date of 12/13.Sears called me every 3 days to delay the delivery, each time assuring me that "This will be the last delay.

The delay is because of the manufacturer." After 4 rescheduling calls, a 5th call advised me that the item was no longer available and I should choose a different item. So no Christmas treadmill for my family this year. Sears customer service reps apparently don't have any accurate info to give to paying customers.

I don't see why the reps couldn't have told me this 1, 2, or 3 weeks ago.This was a very time wasting experience.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I want the upgraded model for same price..

I didn't like: Delivery experience, Service, Poor customer service.

Comments

SearsCares
#920253
Sears Response

Hello there,

We regret to hear about your recent delivery experience.We want our members to be satisfied at all times.

If there is anything you need assistance with in the future, please reach out to our social channels and we would be happy to assist!

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!Thank you, SearsCares