I ordered two blow dryers to be delivered before Christmas. on December 23, the order arrived but the box was completely destroyed.

One of the blow dryers was missing altogether and the remaining blow dryer had box damage within the delivery box. After an hour on the phone, a new order was replaced, paid for again, and I was guaranteed the order was available for pick-up at a store location on December 24, in time for Christmas. The second billing was initially greater than what I paid of the first shipment. I was told processing time for the refund of the initial shipment would take a few additional business days.

It's December 28, and no blow dryer. I canceled the store pick-up as it is now past Christmas and I now want it delivered. Guess what - they want me to place a new order and charge me a third time. Promise of managers to call me back for a resolution are missed.

Still trying to get resolved. Not going to pay for 6 blow dryers at one time!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Damaged goods policy inconveniences the customer, Missed promised delivery and customer service call handling.

Comments