I just called to get an estimate for a tv repair labor cost and was prepared to provide tv type and part number and price as stated from the Sears onsite repair part site for the likely tv problem. I determined the likely problem from the manual which provided the tv repair likely problem and time to repair the problem based on tv issues. Sears would not provide an estimate for labor cost. I kept hearing that a repairman would provide the estimate after they showed up. Unfortunately, I would have to pay the service call fee of $99.

I had a previous in house Sears problem in which the repairman did not repair the problem and stiffed me for over $200 and I wanted all the facts and cost in advanced.

I will call a standard tv repairman.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments