With Company response Not resolved

On Feb 23 2014 i order a California King Mattress online. I also called to online customer service to issuer myself that i will receive the correct item.

I been advise that they will deliver the mattress on friday Fab 28 2014. I took off from my work so i can receive my shipment. On friday morning some body call me early in the morning around 6:45 that they will deliver some between 10 to 12. At 11 o clock they deliver a full size mattress.

When i ask them this is the wrong mattress. Delivery guy insisted that this is California size mattress i was shocked that he don't know the difference between full and Cal size mattress any way in 5 minute i talk with delivery team and online customer service. Delivery team said they are sorry and will re deliver on March 4 2014 correct item i was offered 10 % discount on feature purchase that i didn't accept. I spoke with a manager name katlen and her ID number was 239418.

She told me that she is putting 30% discount and will deliver right item and i will receive a confirmation email in three days. But in three days i didn't received my refund and on march 4 they again deliver me the same wrong item this time again i spoke with delivery team and online department manager and they said they don't have any manager name Katlen and they will deliver again on march 7 2014 and as will as they said we will not issue 30 % because we don't have any way to do it. In other hand deliver team offered me 150 and with in second when the rout me to other customer service specialist they said we can on use 50 dollar store credit. But sadly they hangup on me.

In all this time they hang up on me and i spoke with 7 different representatives and 2 managers and no body abled to help me.

Sears is very unprofessional people and i will never shop with them again and as will as i will never recommend any person in to buy from sears. By the way nobody emailed me or call me in response of my several complaints.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Manager.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Mar 04, 2014.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Saba,

We apologize for the troubles you’ve experienced with you mattress delivery. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support Team.

I can see that this has been both frustrating and confusing for you and would like to offer you our assistance. We would like to contact you directly to discuss this situation and assist in addressing your concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the mattress was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly.

Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Saba) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue.

We hope to talk to you soon.

Thanks,

David W.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

jerry1budde
to Sears Response Fremont, Michigan, United States #794515

Sears loves to start additional run around, no results will come of this either I am sure. It appears Sears answer to horrible untrained sales staff, and the worst customer service is to add more incompotent employees.

Maybe Sears should think smaller downsize there customer service staff and use that savings to auctually fix there mistakes rather than add employees to give customers a run around and empty promises. How many other companies has the need for Social media moderator give me a break that is ridiculus.

I have had there "social media" leave a response and that is all it was a response with 1/2 truths and empty promises. Good Luck!!

to jerry1budde Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #807109

I agree with everything you said. He best way to deal with it is to about Sears completely and NEVER shop on Sears dot com for any reason.