I have a fridge bought from Sears a few years ago.I have the extended warranty from Sears and the mainboard of the fridge developed an issue.

After 3 visits by 3 different certified technicians from Sears we are nowhere near solving the issue. I have called customer service almost everyday and asked to speak with a Manager. Not once was anybody available and although I was promised by 4 different people I will get a call-back from a Manager it never happened. At this point there 2 possible causes for my issue: either the problem cannot be fixed or the technicians are incompetent.

Either way I believe 3 attempts at this are enough in terms of patience and it is only fair that I should be compensated for the time I am wasting being away from work and waiting for yet another attempt to get this issue fixed not to mention the aggravation.

Unfortunately as I said before I am blocked at every attempt in speaking with somebody with authority to do something about it.I would like to know how is it possible to escalate my issue as Customer Service simply ignores me.

Comments