I have a fridge bought from Sears a few years ago. I have the extended warranty from Sears and the mainboard of the fridge developed an issue.

After 3 visits by 3 different certified technicians from Sears we are nowhere near solving the issue. I have called customer service almost everyday and asked to speak with a Manager. Not once was anybody available and although I was promised by 4 different people I will get a call-back from a Manager it never happened. At this point there 2 possible causes for my issue: either the problem cannot be fixed or the technicians are incompetent.

Either way I believe 3 attempts at this are enough in terms of patience and it is only fair that I should be compensated for the time I am wasting being away from work and waiting for yet another attempt to get this issue fixed not to mention the aggravation.

Unfortunately as I said before I am blocked at every attempt in speaking with somebody with authority to do something about it. I would like to know how is it possible to escalate my issue as Customer Service simply ignores me.

Comments