Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Our dryer which is covered by a warranty has been broken since May, 2018. I contacted Sears and a technician was sent on June 6, 2018.

The technicians pulled the dryer into the middle of the hall , diagnosed the problem and stated parts needed to be ordered. After numerous calls, an other appointment was scheduled for Thursday , June 14,2018. The technicians arrived and found they had the wrong part again. He promised to return at 1:00 the next afternoon.

However, prior to leaving he insisted on $85.00 cash or a check made out to him directly. No one appeared at my house on Friday June 15th. When I called the company said he told them he would"try to get to my house." I called Sears and demanded that someone be sent out to the house. The earliest a technician could arrive was Tuesday June 19, 2018.

I lost more time from work . While waitng the technician called and informed me that he was on the way to "fix the washing machine" . I informed him of it being a dryer , he hung up on me. I received a text message cacelling the appoinment.

I spent two hours discussing the situation with various people at Sears. A woman named Bindu scheduled an other appointment for Friday June 22, 2018. I lost another day from work. A group appeared several hours late.

They diagnosed the problem and promised me the part would be delivered they agreed it would repaired immediately. On Monday June 25, 2018, I received an email informing me a technician would be at the house the following day between 10:00-2:00. I took more time off from work . A new person arrived who had no idea of the problem.

No one at Sears can tell me why this occurred. I spent another two hours on the phone and still have no resolution .

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Still have not contacted me, Lies we were told.

Comments