I purchased a LG Washer Dryer Combo online.I was told it would be delivered in 2 weeks and I paid an extra $10 to have it delivered on Saturday.

I got a notice from Sears 3 days before my delivery that I would be called 24 hours before delivery to confirm a 2 hour window. 2 days before delivery I got a call from the delivery department that my order is delayed and it wouldn't be available 16 days later. I told them that was unacceptable and they offered me a 5% discount.

I told them to cancel my order and then I was told it would take 5-7 days for a credit.I will never order anything from Sears again and doubt I'd go into one of their stores either.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Sears quoted the delivery time based on when LG should have had the appliances to them.Having sold appliances elsewhere I know that the manufacturers aren't very good at letting stores know an order will be delayed.

The truck shows up from their warehouse with "backordered" marked on the packing list. All they can do is check with the manufacturer to see if they can get a new delivery date.

This is true no matter where you shop.If it isn't in the backroom ready for immediate delivery you are at the mercy of the manufacturer.

*** you know sears is dyeing u buy from them

Should have went to lowes they deliver in a day. Rochester ny