delivery/online team would not go over pricing for refrigerator exchange and went ahead and charged my card without me agreeing to the exchange. no one was able to provide me with any information on the charges and can not provide a transaction record.

they keep saying someone would call and go over pricing before they complete the exchange but have never received a call. they keep saying they would give me 5% off for using sears card, discounts for being shop your way member, but when i checked my sears credit online, there was a charge i didn't anticipated.

if i knew what the difference was, i would have exchange for a less expensive item. very frustrating dealing with their level of customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $376. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about refrigerator at Sears was poor customer service, unauthorized credit card charges and false promises Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments