Bought a $1700.00 refrigerator from Sears 18 months ago, broke down on June 24th called Sears to get a repair couldn't come out for two days. Repairman comes out and tells me the parts will take 2 weeks to get and they won't be back till July 12 to put the parts in to fix.

After he left I called a local appliance repair shop to see how long for them to get the parts he told me 2-3 days, I looked on line and sure enough I could get them in the same time frame but not Sears. This is all because of a manufacturer warranty who makes this for Sears but only on the parts not labor. So two weeks later 16 days later really they come out and tell me that all the parts aren't here but not to worry as soon as they come in which was later that day they will be able to come out right away to fix it just call, so I called when the parts arrived (which was at 3:10pm that same day) and they would get a repair man out. No call back No nothing.

The next day I have an email stating that I have to make a new appointment I called them and they told me the earliest they could get out is July 23, so 10 more days without a refrigerator are you kidding me! Numerous phone calls to customer service and the repair service neither of which was any help.

I know machines can break down from time to time, but it's how Sears handled the situation or the lack there of! Now after many years of doing business with Sears I am done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 13.

Comments