This is the first and probably the last review I have ever given to any company or for any product, I do not like giving reviews, BUT I have had enough from Sears and their online ordering and Sears customer support...

If I can give anyone any advice its "DO NOT EVER PURCHASE, SUPPORT OR ORDER ANYTHING FROM SEARS"

My experience with Sears has been the worst experience I have ever been a part of! Sears online ordering and customer support has been atrocious and extremely frustrating. After placing $600 order with using a $150 gift card plus with 2 day shipping I noticed they had my address wrong they had (example 505 when it should have been 507) so I tried to get in touch with sears to rectify it but was unable to after multiple attempts. On the following day I tried again and was finally able to talk to a representative of sears who told me my order was cancelled (not by me) and when I asked why the order was cancelled Sears was unable to give me an answer and ultimately was told "sorry, but nothing they could do to help me" and that if I still wanted the product I would have to order it again and my original purchase would be refunded 3-5 business days meaning float $1200 tell the first $600 and telling me I couldn’t use my gift card on the second purchase. I reluctantly decided to order it again and low and behold I got an email saying my order had been cancelled AGAIN... I called again and again was told "sorry, but nothing they could do to help me." they were very willing to take my order AGAIN, AGAIN, and float $1800 which I informed them was insane.

Sears had made me feel worthless, helpless, useless and like I was only here to give them my money with only a willingness to help me keep spending money on an issue they created. I needed this product for a business I own, and I was counting on the product, so I could take care of customers who rely on me to provide the services I say I will, but this situation has hurt my business and hurt my company's reputation. Words can-not describe my frustration disappointment in the one and only and last order and business I will ever place with Sears. I almost want to throw away the gift card and be done with Sears that’s how I feel about Sears and their company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I know what you're saying I have had this problem all so they changed the customer service to the Philippines and this was a mistake they did it to save a few bucks I wouldn't be surprised if within a year all their stores are closed. Good luck