With Company response Not resolved

Hello, today I was shopping at your Sears store located in Jersey City New Jersey.I was looking to purchase impact screwdriver bits and possible bit sets.

I had a female associate assisting me since the store had many selections. As I was asking the female associate questions about the products available in the store and the store manager...James Kiernan walked over and made a rude a vulgar statement towards me. He said that "I shouldn't be talking to her because they are in the middle of inventory recounts." Off all the years that I have shopped AND worked in a retail environment I have never heard such a statement directed towards a customer. It was very condescending, unprofessional, embarrassing and uncalled for.

To compound the matter even further another associate had over heard the comment and I felt embarrassed. Now I don't want a gift card..a discount coupon..or any other type of compensation.

What I want is an apology for the remark and action taken against the store manager...James Kiernan.Rest assured that I will not be shopping at that location anymore and I will be letting this negative experience be known on every major social network that there is.

Comments

I have previously have worked for sears and "jim" or whatever you call that rude individual.He does not know how to deal with customers nor does he know how to interact with his employees.

He has forced 3 big managers out to quit early and many of employees in less than his 6 months of being the new store manager. He started to pull my hours manually and then lied to my face about it. He denied me to switch my department more than once with no explanation to managers and kept me in my department to keep getting no hours and to so he could pull my hours manually because he bullied my manager to resign because of his female ways.

Other employees feel this way but don't wish to say anything because he stifles them.PLEASE CHECK ON SEARS IN CROSS COUNTY!

to Jose Mount Vernon, New York, United States #562797

I know exactly what you mean!I work for the same store.

This man is a total ***. He treats the employees like *** including myself. He relise on ljse and favortism to run his store.

He won't last long at this store.Those other managers that kiss his *** will soon throw him right under the bus.

Susan...you're a ***. Did you notice that you copied DIanne's letter also?

Did you even proof read? This complaint wasn't about a stove! hahaha Even their customer care department can't get it right.

Glad I gave up shopping at Sears many years ago.

you care so much that you didnt even bother to noticed you copy and pasted twice lol what a joke

SearsCares
Sears Response

Tuscanidan,

I’m terribly sorry for any trouble, inconvenience and frustration you have endured regarding your recent trip to Sears. Sears has always stood for the highest levels of quality and service; I know we have deeply disappointed you. My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Team. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues with Sears Corporate which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (I’m terribly sorry for any trouble, inconvenience and frustration you have endured regarding your stove. Sears has always stood for the highest levels of quality and service; I know we have deeply disappointed you. My name is Dianne and I am part of the Sears Cares Team. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues with Sears Corporate which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (I’m terribly sorry for any trouble, inconvenience and frustration you have endured regarding your stove. Sears has always stood for the highest levels of quality and service; I know we have deeply disappointed you. My name is Dianne and I am part of the Sears Cares Team. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues with Sears Corporate which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Tuscanidan ) for reference to your issue.

Susan R.