1.8
Layout of Store

On Memorial Day 2015 we visited the Dear store in Columbia Maryland.

Sears’s agent Mohammed ask if he could assist us today”. We shared we were looking at the Treadmills.

HeOn Memorial Day 2015 we visited the Dear store in Columbia Maryland.

He shared so information, told us the sale ended Sunday and we left the store to discuss our options.

We purchased some hand held weights receiving multiple sears coupons. Inquired as to the balance of our “Points” only to learn the points earned from our 2011? Oven, Microwave, Dish washer and refrigerator purchase were removed.

I returned to the store on Saturday May 30, 2015 to purchase the treadmill and a freezer.

Mohammed first question was where was my husband? (Discrimination) Not hello how are you?

I shared with him I wanted to make two purchases. One in appliances for a freezer and the treadmill at his station. Again Mohammed ask where was my husband. (Discrimination), I do not require my husband to make purchases. I stated I want to use the coupons I had received. Should I complete my purchase here or in appliances first to use the coupons I received the day before? Mohammad said I should complete the purchase of the treadmill and go to appliances to purchase the Freezer. Ask James in Appliances to “Link” the purchases (per Mohammad) to use the delivery fee and the pickup of the old freezer and treadmill as one fee.

In short none of the coupons could be used. Linking the purchases was a problem. And having to provide all of my information again because your computer are antiquated and do not save data was disappointing. A simple trip to the store turned into a debacle! In frustration I cancelled all purchases as know one (not even the area managers) was aware of how to complete ours purchases, provide good customer services and how to best utilize the store coupons for the benefit of customer.

I found the above referred Sears employee actions occur in all Sears stores as I went to another Sears in Wheaton Plaza, Maryland and experienced the exact same uninformed/educated sales associates, disrespect of the customer, (I had to wait for a sales associate at lunch to return with the key to turn on the treadmill) and consistent poor customer services when I attempted to purchase the same/similar items. Now I have to pay for delivery on a Saturday, delivery of two items to the same address on the same day, delivery of one item but not the other. Choice of interest free sears card purchase or free delivery only on the freezer but not the treadmill.

The store should offer the same sale and coupons throughout the store so the staff understand what is offered. No staff member had a clue of the stores policy, sales practice or procedures to complete a purchase and resolve customer concerns.

I shared with him I wanted to make two purchases. One in appliances for a freezer and the treadmill at his station. Again Mohammed ask where was my husband. (Discrimination), I do not require my husband to make purchases. I stated I want to use the coupons I had received. Should I complete my purchase here or in appliances first to use the coupons I received the day before? Mohammad said I should complete the purchase of the treadmill and go to appliances to purchase the Freezer. Ask James in Appliances to “Link” the purchases (per Mohammad) to use the delivery fee and the pickup of the old freezer and treadmill as one .

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "$50.00 dollars off treadmill purchase. re-instatment ofmall attained points, free delivey charger both items on the same day and one charge to take away both old appliances". Junem is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears delivery service at Sears was poorly trained staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments