Placed order online for Christmas on Dec. 9th that was promised to me by Dec.

15th. They never responded to my emails inquiring about my order once it was late and I had to actually go to a Sears to speak to someone. I was repeatedly told it was on its way, the trucks were just delayed because of bad weather and I will for sure have it for Christmas. I then get an email saying my order status has changed (THE DAY BEFORE Christmas) to "unavailable," even after being told it had shipped a week before.

I could have gotten the item on time if I had ordered through a different company. In the end I never received my item or a refund. In the process of getting that dealt with because you have to contact them for refund, even if they didn't send you your order.

BAD COMMUNICATION, TERRIBLE SERVICE, CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES THAT LIE. DO NOT SHOP AT SEARS!

I didn't like: Service, Poor customer service, Delivery experience.

Comments

SearsCares

Hello-

We are very disappointed to learn about your recent experience with us. We understand what an inconvenience this must have caused you.

If we can help in any way please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp • Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL   Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!     Thank you, SearsCares